Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
SOX ALL STAR DRUM AND DANCE COMPETITION BY CELCOM !EVERYONE CAN JOIN ! :)
SEDIKIT INFO ABOUT THIS COMPETITION . MUGKIN SESUAI UNTUK REMAJA YG BERMINAT in this .yang minat mereka cenderung ke arah muzik dan jugak menari .shuffling ,and many else .
so ,korang sanagt dialukan untuk event from CELCOM NI . nak join ?sila KLIK SINI YE ??
then ,impian korang maybe akan tercapai .mana tahu rezeki ke .korang untung apa .tak salah mencuba ni tau :)