Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
first of all is ,there a bad news to tell of you .my pc broke down yesterday .so ,theres no more blog update since wednesday .what a fish .damn sad okay T_T .
back to the title .'use the things that have been given entirely .[jangan tanya kenapa harini ni demam sepiking bi] --' mungkin ni semu sebab ter obses dgn kelas teacher farziera =='
okay .there is a quote to share to all of you [including me] @ shall we call it as madah in malay :)
enjoy reading and feel what i feel through this quote yea :)
-I accept me as i am if we truly realized how precious the gifts of life is .we would not waste a moment trying to improve it .If we really understood how precious we are to the gift of life .we would not waste time trying TO FIX ourselves .Its not about fixing our face ,body ,or lives .=') Its not about what we LOOK LIKE .Its about taking what WE HAVE and doing as much as we CAn with it . Its about learning and glowing when we are willing to learn what we dont know and use our experiences ,our perfection will BEGIN TO SHOW . trust me .it is :)
malay quote :
Kesempurnaan tak perlu dikejar .dengan menggunakan sebaik aiknya apa yg kita ada .kesempurnaan akan datang tanpa kita minta .majoriti jumlah manusia .masing masing mempunyai nafsu .Nafsu terbahagi kepada banyak cabang .contohnya ,cenderung untuk CANTIK .ye .saya sedar .memang tak salah kan ? :) asalkan tidak melanggar hukum agama . Secara umumnya di mata manusia dengan mengubah diri mereka seperti idola ,contoh terkemuka ,ARTIS .Malah ,tanpa sedar ,MEREKA adalah SATU dalam JUTAAN manusia yang mempunyai sifat luaran @ wajah berbeza .segala apa pun yang manusia lakukan ,kita kena ingat .ia TIDAK AKAn menyamai ciptaan tuhan .:) kerana kecantikan dunia yg dikejar ,pembedahan plastik ,botox ,suntikan vitamin C dilakukan untuk memenuhi kehendak nafsu lalu memperoleh raut wajah seperti yang diinginkan . kunci kepada segalanya ialah BERSYUKUR .Jika kita bersyukur ,kita tidak akan melakukan sesuatu yg mengubah kejadian tuhan yang MAHA INDAH .[sekadar renungan untuk diri sendiri dan semua readers ] .
sekian .
p/s :Blog kecintaan jantung hati ni mungkin takkan di update buat beberapa lam .akibat masalh teknikal --' T_T