Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
bila manusia nak berubah ,pupuk lah rasa cintakan makhluk dalam diri sejak kecik .supaya takda lah ramai bintang or manusia yang teraniaya ,bukak je laman web sosial or tv nampak je benda yang menyedihkan .manusia dah takda hati ke ? :(