Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
hi n assalamualikum :> today i am SO HAPPY .u know why ?sebab ,for a long time since something happen to me .dah lama tak peluk mama dah lama jugak tak sembang ,share makanan sama sama .rindu betul .mama kata tadi 'mama rindu anak mama' .the we hugging for a quite long time .i'm suddenly crying .tears started to fall wetting my cheeks .
i hug her tight .i do miss this .the moment like this .i'm sorry coz i've been missing the time .i know it can't be repeat again .but i wish i could walk through my day with you by my side . please don't leave me alone .i never ready to let go or being leave behind .i just can't .its okay if i don't have a boyfriend to comfort me .it is enough if i had you to hug ,kiss ,comfort me whenever i wanted you the most .know that I WILL ALWAYS FOREVER LOVE YOU .
MAMA ,THANK YOU FOR BORN ME INTO THIS WORLD TO MEET YOU . BUT IF ,ONE DAY ,ALLAH TAKE ME BACK TO HIM BEFORE YOU . DON'T WORRY N REGRET CAUSE I'M HAVING THE GREATEST TIME WHEN I HAD YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH