Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
Asian chicken nuggets salad with french toast and tortilla ♥
Thursday, December 13, 2012 ❤ 11:44 PM ❤ 0 comments
INGREDIENTS
gravy @ sauce for salad
-4 cloves of garlic
-6 bird's eye chili pepper (cili api)
-5 spoon olive oil
-2 teaspoon chili sauce
-salt and sugar secukup rasa :)
-juice lemon (squeeze)
salad
-salad (any type you want)
-baby tomatoes (As much as you want) *i put 8 pieces*
-1 japanese cucumber
-baby spinach 2 hadfull
-tempura nugget 8 pieces
toasted french bread
-dice the french bread and put it into oven
-bake it for 3 minutes *until it is crispy*
HOW TO PREPARE IT
|1|
-blend the chili and garlic
-put into a bowl add 5 spoon olive oil .
-stir it well and add some salt and sugar*secukup rasa*
-mix it up together and add in the lemon juice
|2|
-cut the salad cut it like usual
-tomatoes ,cut it into 4 part for each tomato
-cut the cucumber
-spinach leaf 2 handfull *if u don't like it raw ,cook it in the pan with some olive oil*
-tempura nugget ,fry it then slice it .
-put into a big bowl ,stir it all together.
|3|
-dice the french bread then grilled in the oven for 3 minutes
-finish grilling ,take it out and let it cool down
Lastly stir all ingredients together "gravy,salad,french toast,and nugget"