Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
Durian Crepe Bro ! :D
Saturday, December 8, 2012 ❤ 10:02 PM ❤ 0 comments
you guys must give a shot ! try this ! :D
me ,my mama ,cousin having fun in making this durian crepe .to those who want to try to make this .here is the recipe !
4 ulas large size durian – remove the seeds 250gm flour 250ml coconut milk + 250ml water to be mixed together 1/2 teaspoon of salt – add to the coconut milk 3 large eggs 1 teaspoon of vanilla ANY colouring. (DEPENDS) 250-300gm whipping cream. (or ready made whipped cream in a cannister) The Preparation For the fillings 1. Remove the durian’s seed then mashed it together. Put aside 2. Whipped the cream until smooth and concentrated. Put aside For the crepes 1. Prepare a blender – add flour, coconut milk and eggs. Blend till
smooth. 2. Heat a small non-stick pan then lower down the heat. 3. Add a small scoop of the batter in the pan and sway and roll it till
its covers the whole pan. 4. Let its cook for about 90 seconds. Shovel it up onto a dish plate and
let it cool. 5. When cool – add spoonful of whipped cream in the centre then add a
spoonful of durian on top of another and then bags it into square shape.