//Fatin Nadhirah Territory




Owner

Diary About Links


Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)



Credits


Template : Hamba Allah
Photo: Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome

By Qurratul :>
Monday, February 18, 2013 ❤ 11:20 PM ❤ 0 comments

"Oh Minam
if someone asks me
what is a pearl
I’d think of you
Oh Minam
when I look at you
my eyes sigh
Oh Minam
to boys they thought they could
hurt you
but no I won’t let them
or dare I put away these lads
Your eyes round like the moon
as bright as the stars above
you make me fly like a dove
so let’s us stay forever
hold my hands
and pursue the happiness."








older posts newer posts