Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
Assalamualaikum.. What goes on your mind when u read the title? hijrah? where to? in what aspect? some people might think of it this way. A bad person turning into a good one, is it? :) In my case, I also meant to say it that way. I just think, I have to get out from my comfort zone. And just let people keep talking about me, that may be bad or maybe some of it was good. I'm imperfect. I did mistakes, but that doesn't mean i never learned from it. It will never be wrong if u did mistakes and u want to change. Even Allah love His servant who repent and ask for forgiveness. So, i have set in my mind to just go along with Allah fate and pursue with hijrah. May Allah bless me, my parents, and all the Muslims all over the world. Lastly, remember one thing, if u choose to listen and satisfy everyone, you will never make a turning point in your life. wallahuallam :) Till my next post, xoxo