Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
Assalamualaikum dear readers n mama who always stalk my blog and so on :p
okay here we go, it is almost 2 weeks i have stayed in kedah, the first week is well spent at mahang with my beloved tok and nek and adik. And then my birthday on 29th May was celebrated by them and my sisters. We went to KFC and tok treat as for lunch there. yeah it was just a simple birthday celebration. But i do apreciate it a lot until i felt so bad to go home by tomorrow.
For your info, i am now at yan. As planned, i will go home on Friday, but the bus tix was finish. So, from what i have heard, Acik Zah will sent me back home to Kl by tomorrow. i get a homesick. Missed my home, my bed, my mom so bad. I heard she had a problem and loneliness overwhelmed. I hope u know how i wish to be home right now so bad. its 13 days left to start my study in KUIS.
I asked myself, is that enough to be spend with mama, siters and family, how if i missed my bed and my bears, and mama cooking's, i don't think i can stay far from mama for a long time :'\
get tired sitting here infront of this pc here in cyber cafe. why don't we buy unifi and put it at Tok's house? :x
I don't feel like typing more words, my back hurts. err. now waiting for my baju kurung n hijab to finish sewing. so excited. next week start to shopping for studying in KUIS, buy those needs and equipments, clothes, insyaallah. Till we meet again. x