Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)
Hamba Allah S.W.T
Salam ukhwah fillah ❤ Fatin Nadhirah Ahmad Houzey, I am twenty years old .born on 29 May 1995. KUIS-ian. I am TESL-ian .I love to cook, I am talkative, I am a sinner, I can't get away from doing mistakes, so please guide me :') I am still in my way to be a true Muslim practicer. may Allah ease everything for me. pray for me, can you? :)
Assalamualaikum to the readers *if theres one* Okay First of all Alhamdulillah thanks to Him I am still breathing and still having chances to live this deceitful life that sometimes hunts me down. Okay as usual me with the hectic schedule all the semester. With the event, and Alhamdulillah Gerko Fest done. Hari Komunikasi Khalayak done. Fol'Art 14 is otw. 5 days left to the event! Hoping the best fot it. On 19th Feb we are on the semi final round for poem recital, Faris, Aziz, Diba, Amni, Azwa and me. We felts like wanna give up at first because of the sudden difficulties. But, we were getting the strength from everyone, friends, lecturers who give us the spirit to still be on stage and do our best for it. With Allah wills we are selected to be in the Fol'Art Finale! So, me sitting here in KUIS, cyber cafe. Thinking of going home tomorrow, to take some of my clothes that I need to use for the Fol'Art 14. And of course because I miss my mom too much since I haven't go home for a month and half. Hmm. many things happens. Many trials I get through, taught me thousands things that I need to fix to step further. I kept asking myself, stop thinking of all the big big things. Take a look at this little things you should have done? Have you succeed? Yes, people are human. Humans are creations who created with the word 'nasia' which mean 'lupa'. We did sins previously. But remember, it is normal but if u never realize or try to change it, it is bad. The biggest sins is people who takes his light sins, LIGHTLY. Think people. What are we doing here? Who made us so perfect here? What happens when we go from here? If we don't even repent, why hoping to enter Jannah. Why dream-days about staying in Jannah like the Khalifahs, auliya', if we don't even try to be like them? Did we perform our sujud and solah perfectly for Allah sake? Or just doing it because others are doing it. Listen up humans. After the grass dies, the rain arrives and it regrows. Allah has promises us to do the same. We are all sure will be resurrected and will be ask what have we done while we still alive? What do we live for? Have we ever thanks Him and be grateful? Think. Thats all. May Allah bless us. Muhasabah ourself. Qawwi Lillahi Taala.