//Fatin Nadhirah Territory




Owner

Diary About Links


Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)



Credits


Template : Hamba Allah
Photo: Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome

Hectic student's Life
Friday, February 7, 2014 ❤ 12:52 PM ❤ 0 comments
Assalamualaikum.
First of all.....

Salam Jumuah!
May it fill with barakah 
^.^

Masyaallah. It's a month left end this second semester will end. 
Subhanallah. How times flies isn't it? :') So, today we attended an usrah program which have been canceled for maybe 3 times before because of the holidays. 
So, we cover up 4 topics for usrah today. 
Alhamdulillah. 
New knowledge gained

So about the topics, it seems like a sad life or what? 

No its not :3 *actually its tiring but good in certain ways*

 Scratching forehead in sudden T.T

Seperti yang digembar gemburkan.... *tukar bahasa jap* 
We TESLian are way too busy to infinity with the

GerkoFest which is tomorrow! 
I'm going to be a chef. Yeay! 
*ceq masak ikan bakaq dengan ayaq asam spesel esok untuk program Sabtu esok*
Teringat pun telan ayaq liuq. Lapaq. tengahari dah tak makan lagi ni haa. Haha T.T
Heater rosak.
*tetiba*

Hari komunikasi khalayak next week. 
I am from Ajk Pentas dan Persembahan ~.~

Fol'art 14 event 26 February, the final selection for performance is on 18, 19, 20 Feb. 
I'm doing Poem Recital.
Still struggling to recite poem with feelings :'D
17th we have Bahasa Kebangsaan exam.
Have to study and finish up buku merah  B. Kebangsaan :>


Oh you. Wait there! 
It have lots more errands and tasks. 

The assignment, the slideshow, the meeting, the rehearsal, the props and bla bla bla :'D

Now you see. within two weeks more, lecture and tutorial class, will 
END. 

Then there u go study week. Its final exam! 
Yeay *shed tears* How i wish it 48 hours a day. Yeah always. 
After final exam.... Semester break semester 2 for one week then.. 
short semester *for a month* start!

*I wish i never wish to become an adult :p  

Ya Allah. Ya Rabbul izzati. Ya Rahim. 
Make myself in peace.
If I am the one who you made from his ribs.
Unite us in a modest way.
Never let me despair ya Allah.
Don't make me remember your creations more than I remember You.

Please ease everything for me and everyone. Blessed them and me with a good health, iman and taqwa and prosperity :')

Please Allah strengthen my heart to be strong in facing everything u test me with. I don't even have a single strength without you. 
Only You knows whats in my heart, what i am conceal from every single being. 
Please don't leave me alone. 

I always hope that myself will never feel lonely or sad. 
I motivate myself not to give up easily. But you know me well, I know.


.....Sometimes I cried, i shed tears, I create a fake smile.

Dear myself, Be strong
It's a long journey to go. 


Jannah is your REAL HOME
DUNYA is a place where you are going to work hard to go back there.
Jannah.

Qawwi Lillahitaala.













older posts newer posts