//Fatin Nadhirah Territory




Owner

Diary About Links


Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)



Credits


Template : Hamba Allah
Photo: Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome

Study week started.
Saturday, March 8, 2014 ❤ 2:20 AM ❤ 0 comments
Assalamualaikum to the all the readers if there's any :3

Yeay we are already free. Dah habis semester, looking forward to final exams!

On 7th March i went home by KTM. And Alhamdulillah arrived safely.


I started to love this green colour shawl. I shall buy one in future or make it as my marriage theme colours :p 

*cough*

After all the hectic schedule. Alhamdulillah we survived and succeed in Folart 14 :')

Allah the Most supreme. 
Please lend me the strength for me to keep trying, be patience, and never give up throughout all the trials you give. 

Innallaha maas sobirin.
Qawwi Lillahi taala.
La tahzan innalla maana.

May Allah ease everything. Amin








older posts newer posts