//Fatin Nadhirah Territory




Owner

Diary About Links


Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)



Credits


Template : Hamba Allah
Photo: Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome

15 days to final exam.
Saturday, September 13, 2014 ❤ 6:46 PM ❤ 0 comments
Assalamualaikum dear readers!

Yeay we are now going to the end of semester 3. 16 days to FINAL EXAM!
So busy like bees since the beginning and maybe until the last day of  this semester. Lots of errands, stuffs, task, and books need to be memorize. 
May Allah ease everything.

I actually have so many things going on in my head but couldn't convey it well now, yeah here I mean.

There is 3 lesson plan left to be done. 6 subject to be handle. Goodluck to everyone who's sittings for exams. And so you to M.A.M.Z. :)

Qawwi Fatin.
Do not look at the hardship of sacrifices, remember and see the sweetness of success!

Ya Rabb. takecare of people that I loves. 

Rise my iman and trust on You. Let me only put my fate and hopes on you :')













older posts ❤ newer posts