//Fatin Nadhirah Territory




Owner

Diary About Links


Assalamualaikum to everyone who found this blog. I am Fatin Nadhirah. Welcome to my online diary. If what i wrote in here is useful, give your thanks to Allah and u are allowed to share everything in this blog. Insyaallah :)



Credits


Template : Hamba Allah
Photo: Tumblr
Best view : Google Chrome

Short Semester 4.5
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 ❤ 1:33 PM ❤ 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hope everything goes well as it planned

In the middle of April where I am now standing, which made that I'm 6 weeks to leave KUIS and go through this final chapter of all the struggle, Practicum at school.

There are just 2 subjects for these 7 weeks short semester, I'm taking only 2 subjects. Lots of times, Lots of gaps that need to be plan wise so it will not become a waste in days ahead.

So, atleast I survived, isn't it? Make the greatest out of the least.


Build things that people expect none from it.
To grow, it will hurt.

Perhaps this time, even a abundance of pains is approaching, I will just let it in and allow them to help me succeed in constructing this new self. Those motivations are nothing if there's no will. Willing without knowledge is useless. Knowledge without having a clear mission is meaningless effort.

Till then, see you when I see you :)








older posts newer posts